- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- · Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- Strong problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Post-graduate degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of experience building large scale web services or distributed system software
- Knowledge of full life-cycle software engineering practices including coding standards, testing, source control management, and operations
- Demonstrated ability to take a project or significant feature from concept to launch
- Knowledge of Linux systems and operating system internals
- Experience with large scale systems
- Experiencing mentoring junior software development engineers and driving engineering excellence
Apply now to Surety Se7en. Write to us at email@example.com.